Sunday, August 4, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  I am so excited to be starting my eighth year of teaching 5th grade.  I have taught 5th grade at Long since I began my teaching career in 2006.  Each year has been an adventure, and I have especially enjoyed getting to know the families at Long.

My goal for this blog is to provide updates about what we are doing in class, as well as to remind you of any tests or assignments that you need to know about.  This is my first time doing a blog, so hopefully it works out well!  I don't plan on overloading you with information, but I want to give you a general overview so you know what your child is learning and doing throughout the school year.

I look forward to starting the school year, and I can't wait to meet all of my new students!  I hope to see you at the Meet and Greet Ice Cream Social on Tuesday, August 13th at 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment